Riders such as Tony Hawk, Rodney Mullen, Mark Gonzales, Stacy Peralta, Steve Caballero, Jay Adams, Mike Lance, Mountain and Natas Kaupas are among the most influential skateboarders of all time. Jay Adams is a legendary skateboarder who is known throughout the skate world and who was portrayed in the 2008 film Lords of Dogtown.
Here are his top quotes from the Jay Adams, and in general, below:
- I never want to look at a dusty trophy, “he said. ‘I’m not a professional skateboarder, but I skate everyday. I do skateboarding for fun, even though I’m terrible at it.
- I have an intuitive desire to get back into ice skating myself.
- I’ve seen people with talent do one thing, and they don’t like to do it for their own sake.
- Skateboarding is training, but I don’t think it’s as much training as it’s fun.
- When I skate, it’s like my brain is switched on and I have no thoughts or feelings. That means that I do something in the winter, I start skateboarding.
- This is the quality that God requires of His redeemed children in order to reach them, and it has always been and always will be so long as I am there.
- Evil a powerful, but good is more powerful. In fact, evil is so powerful that only good has the power to overcome evil. Darkness can be driven away only by light.
- You didn’t quit skateboarding because you got old, you got old because your quit skateboarding.
We hope you like this quotes and if you are a fan of Jay Adams please share this quotes with your passionate skateboarder friends on social media platform.