In this collection of poignant “Words That Hurt Quotes,” we delve into the profound influence of language, exposing the raw emotions and lasting scars that can be inflicted by mere words.
37 Words that hurt quotes and captions
- Words, like daggers, pierce deeply into the soul and leave scars that can’t be healed by themselves.
- The force of words is a two sided deal; they can either elevate spirits or break hearts.
- In the war zone of feelings, words can cause wounds more enduring than any actual blow.
- The aggravation brought about by neglectful words waits in the openings of the heart, tormenting the injured long after the speaker has continued on. – words that hurt quotes
- A word verbally expressed out of frustration can cause more harm than 1,000 statements of regret can at any point fix.
- Be careful what you say because words have the power to unite people or divide them and cause resentment.
- Keep in mind that the impact that hurtful words have on relationships and trust lasts long after they are spoken.
- Words are not just images on a page; They carry the weight of feelings and have the power to either destroy dreams or rekindle hope.
- Before you talk, ask yourself: Are your words going to be the gentle breeze that calms a troubled heart or the hurricane that rips it apart?
- The injuries caused by words are imperceptible to the eye however carved profoundly in the injured soul, a consistent sign of the power we hold.
Wear Unique Devbhasha Sanskrit Merch.
Sanskrit Quotes printed Premium quality T-Shirts, Hoodies, Sweatshirts and @tfi-store. Check out the Wide Collection.
Abusive word quotes and captions
- The tongue, a small organ, employs massive power, equipped for both planting seeds of adoration or pouring down tempests of torment.
- Be careful what you say because once spoken, they can’t be changed. They become bolts that find their imprint and abandon scars.
- Quietness can at times be a mending ointment, saving others the frightful attack of cruel words.
- Our words convey the heaviness of our personality; they can either lift us to levels of empathy or drag us into the profundities of mercilessness. – words that hurt quotes
- Even the most resilient of us can be crushed by careless words, leaving behind fragments of self-doubt and shattered dreams.
- A heart that has been hurt by harsh words may heal over time, but the pain that was felt will always be etched in the soul.
- Be mindful when you speak, as words spoken without thought can ignite the bonds we hold dear and turn them to ashes.
- The scars caused by pernicious words might blur, however their effect on an individual’s self-esteem and certainty can persevere for a lifetime. – words that hurt quotes
- Keep in mind that it only takes a few seconds to say hurtful words, but a lifetime to fix the damage they cause.
Words that hurt quotes and captions
- Every word has the potential to permanently damage one’s soul. Pay attention to the wounds you cause with your tongue.
- At the point when words become knifes, they cut further than any actual weapon at any point could.
- Hurtful words poison the hearts of those they touch because they linger long after they are said.
- In the domain of feelings, words are the front line where the most obliterating wars are battled. – words that hurt quotes
- Though words may not show their wounds, their impact can break even the strongest spirits.
- A single word can end years of love and trust, resulting in a trail of broken dreams and hearts.
- Words can pierce a person’s self-worth like arrows from a bow, leaving them wounded and bleeding.
- Words cause pain like a ferocious beast that eats at the core of a person until it consumes them.
- Be careful what you say because words can cause wounds that never heal.
Words that hurt quotes and captions
- The scars left by terrible words might blur with time, however the memory of the aggravation waits on, tormenting the injured soul.
- In response to the sharpness of the words, silent tears frequently fall, causing hearts to become heavy and spirits to break.
- In our current reality where words can cut as profoundly as any edge, let us decide to be healers as opposed to abusers. – words that hurt quotes
- At the point when you use words as weapons, you become an engineer of torment, building a jail of languishing over others.
- Though hurtful words may not appear on the skin, they etch themselves into the soul’s depths.
- Because once spoken, words can never be recovered, choose your words carefully. They develop into seeds that either produce love or destruction. – words that hurt quotes
- Words leave scars that are silent reminders of the emotional battles that were fought.
- Words hold the ability to destroy extensions of trust and abandon remains of broken connections.
- Allow us to be watchmen of generosity, employing words that mend and elevate as opposed to wound and obliterate.
Also Read: Champion’s Wisdom: 37 Quotes about Tom Brady
Leave a Reply