Welcome, students, parents or teachers in this article we are going to give you 5 Example of non uniform motion with explanation. Take a note that in exams you can add more points in answer to score more. To earn extra marks you can explain it in about 300 words. Thanks for reading the answer.
Example of non uniform motion with explanation
Non-uniform motion refers to any type of motion in which an object’s speed or direction changes over time. It is the opposite of uniform motion, in which an object moves at a constant speed and in a straight line. Examples of non-uniform motion include an object accelerating or decelerating, an object moving in a circular or elliptical path, or an object changing direction.
5 Example of non uniform motion with explanation
- A car driving on a winding road – the car’s motion is non-uniform because its speed and direction are constantly changing as it navigates the twists and turns of the road.
- A rollercoaster ride – the motion of the rollercoaster is non-uniform because it goes through different speeds and directions as it goes up and down hills, around loops, and through twists and turns.
- A child swinging on a swing – the child’s motion is non-uniform because it goes through a back-and-forth motion, with different speeds and acceleration at different points in the swing.
- A leaf falling from a tree – the leaf’s motion is non-uniform because it goes through a combination of vertical and horizontal motion as it falls, and is affected by factors such as wind and air resistance.
- A person walking on a crowded street – the person’s motion is non-uniform because they may have to navigate around other people, stop and start, and change direction, resulting in varying speeds and acceleration.
Also Read: What is meant by Limiting Friction? Explanation and Definition
Leave a Reply