10 Signs your body need calcium: Signs indicate a calcium deficiency
Calcium is a crucial mineral required for strong bones and teeth, healthy muscles, and nervous system function. The body needs a steady supply of calcium to keep bones strong and prevent osteoporosis. However, many people don’t consume enough calcium in their diet, leading to a deficiency. Here are 10 signs that your body may be lacking calcium such as muscle cramps, brittle nails, numbness and tingling in the hands and feet, frequent bone fractures, and a weakened immune system. If you experience any of these symptoms, it’s essential to consult a healthcare professional to address your calcium levels.
10 Signs your body need calcium
Brittle nails, muscle cramps, and frequent fractures may indicate a calcium deficiency in the body and learn about 10 Signs your body need calcium.
- Due to lack of calcium in the body, bones become weak and ache.
- Muscle cramps occur due to lack of calcium.
- There is also a decrease in memory due to lack of calcium in the body.
- The body starts becoming numb and there is tingling in the hands and feet.
- Disturbances start happening in the 5th periods.
- Teeth become weak dye to lack of calcium in body.
- Blood clotting also starts due to calcium deficiency.
- Weak and brittle nails. Nails break frequently then there may be a deficiency of calcium and collagen in your body.
- Due to the deficiency of calcium there can be cramps in the body, pain in muscles and bones.
- Bone mass is decreasing due to the lack of calcium in the body.
Install our app for more news and daily updates: @tfiglobal