Embark on a serene journey to the tropical wonderland of Hawaii, where the enchanting beauty of nature converges with profound cultural insights. Delve into the essence of aloha spirit through timeless Hawaiian quotes.
37 Hawaiian quotes and captions
- “I nā mea a pau, mai ka honua mai, ka honua mai, mai ka lewa mai.” (From all things, from the earth, from the heavens, everything comes.)
- “Ka mo’olelo o ke ala loa o ke ola.” (The story of the long journey of life.)
- “E ho’omau i ke ala pono.” (Continue on the path of righteousness.)
- “He ‘ohana nō ka mea nui i ke ola.” (Family is the most important thing in life.)
- “Pūlama i ka ‘ōlelo no’eau o kākou.” (Preserve the wisdom of our people.)
- “I ka ‘olelo no ke ola, i ka ‘olelo no ka make.” (In language there is life, in language there is death.)
- “E ‘ike i ka hoa kanaka ma ka hō’ike ‘ana i kona ‘ike.” (Know a person by the knowledge they show.)
- “E ho’oheno i ka lāhui a me ka ‘āina.” (Cherish the people and the land.)
- “E kūlia i ka nu’u.” (Strive for excellence.)
- “Pupuka i ke aloha.” (Spread love everywhere.)
Sayings in Hawai
- “Mālama ‘āina, mālama pono.” (Take care of the land, take care of yourself.)
- “Pono ka hānau i ke aloha.” (Love is the foundation of a family.)
- “Ho’okahi no nā mea a pau i ka ha’awi pono ‘ia mai e ke Akua.” (All things are given equally by God.)
- “He ali’i ka la’i, he haku ka hōkū.” (Peace is a chief, the stars are its attendants.)
- “Ho’okipa i ka malihini me ke aloha.” (Welcome the stranger with love.)
- “E mālama i kou ola i kēia manawa.” (Take care of your life in this moment.)
- “Aia i ka hānau ka ‘ike.” (Knowledge is inherited within the family.)
- “I mua o ke aloha, pau ka ike.” (With love before us, all knowledge is gained.)
- “E ho’ohālike iāu iho me ke aloha.” (Treat yourself and others with love.)
Hawaiian quotes and captions
- “Ma ka hana ka ‘ike.” – Through work, one gains knowledge.
- “Aloha mai no, aloha aku; o ka huhu ka mea e ola ‘ole ai.” – When love is given, love is received; anger only leads to destruction.
- “Pupuhi ka he’e o kai uli.” – The octopus squirts its ink in the deep sea.
- “E alu like ai ka hui i ka ‘ulu.” – Together we gather the breadfruit.
- “Ua mau ke ea o ka ‘aina i ka pono.” – The life of the land is perpetuated in righteousness.
- “Kulia i ka nu’u.” – Strive to reach the highest summit.
- “Aia i ka hale, ho’i i ka hale.” – Be at home wherever you are.
- “Eia au, eia ‘oe, eia mākou.” – Here I am, here you are, here we are.
- “He ‘elele ka moa, he ehu i ka waha.” – The rooster crows, but the feathers are still in its mouth.
Also Read: Probing the Depths: 37 Quotes about the Perils of Stupidity
Hawaiian quotes and captions
- “Ua ola loko i ke aloha.” – Love gives life within.
- “Pupuhi ka lā i ka malie.” – The sun bursts forth in the calm.
- “I ka ‘ōlelo nō ke ola, i ka ‘ōlelo nō ka make.” – In the word is life, in the word is death.
- “A’ohe pau ka ‘ike i ka hālau ho’okahi.” – Not all knowledge is taught in the same school.
- “Mai ho’oni i ka wai lana mālie.” – Do not disturb the tranquil water.
- “Kūlia i ka nu’u i ke kūlia i ka nu’u.” – Strive for excellence in all that you do.
- “He ali’i ka ‘āina; he kauā ke kanaka.” – The land is a chief; man is its servant.
- “I ka ‘ōlelo ke ola, i ka ‘ōlelo ka make.” – In the word is life, in the word is death.
- “Aia i ka hana, aia ka makana.” – In the work lies the reward.
Shop our exclusive Sanskrit Quotes printed Tees and Hoodies @tfi-store
Leave a Reply